Monday, February 19, 2007

Where in the world? Please comment.

Have you seen the map over there to your left? Click on it to see it bigger. It records the locations from which people view this blogsite. Now I recognize a number of the dots: Annie in Louisiana; Patti in NY; Mindy, Jonboy, and Rachel in West Texas. But who are those other viewers scattered around the world? Paul is in the Netherlands, but who looked at this site from China or western Africa or eastern Europe?

If you are visiting this site, please, just this once, at least, leave a comment telling where you are in the world. Even if you leave an anonymous note, where are you? Je peux parler français, but I am no good in Chinese or Swahili, so I hope you speak English.

13 comments:

Jody Harrington said...

Sugar Land, Texas here. Je parle Texan.

little david said...

LOL! Thanks, QG. I had to learn how to NOT talk Texan when I learned French, but the occasional "y'all" slips out now that I have been back in West Texas for seven years.

Lori said...

I saw my dot. I am the Florida blob.
I didn't even notice you put a map up. Hmm...guess my observation skills are slipping. bablefish, you can use that to translate.

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

lol...it makes Plainview look so big!

Anonymous said...

I'm the Charleston, SC dot, and we speak Geechie (or Charlestonese) here. mwj

little david said...

Hey, cuz! So you speak Geechie? Give me an example.

Carolanne said...

You already know I'm from Australia - the Eastern side, down south in Victoria.
Am I a visitor or part of the furniture here?

little david said...

Carolanne, welcome home! I am glad for you to be camping out here and I will henceforth refer to you as my blog buddy from Australia. (Hey, you are already in my list of "Family, Friends, and other Weirdos.")

jonboy said...

You don't have a dot for just down the hall. Or is that up the hall since technically I reside north of you by about 60 feet.

Andree said...

Hi! Northeastern Vermont here! But often, for some ODD REASON, my dot shows up from Africa!! Dismaying. You have a big red blog on my area! ;0)

annie said...

I looked at the map. How do you know for sure that is me in that dot and not some crazy Mardi Gras queen?

(Parle vous redneck, y muy poco espanol.)

little david said...

Welcome, Meeyauw. So maybe those strange dots on the map are because of the internet nodes. Or maybe someone in Africa is using your computer! You haven't answered any of those emails from Nigeria, have you?

Paul said...

My comment comes a bit late, but you've recognized me already. If you zoom in on the map, you can see me waving to you in my backyard. Be quick, I can't stay outside too long.