Monday, January 23, 2006

I'm sick

And not in the way you perverts are thinking. I had a dry cough on Saturday and by the time I went to bed my fever was nearly 101. Sunday I managed to go to Sunday school, but came back home immediately afterwards. I stopped in at work today just to send budget info to the CFO then came home and called the doctor's office. They assured me that the doctor would call in a prescription. It is now 4:00 PM and still no prescription. Boy, am I grumpy! Does my eye look sick to you?

6 comments:

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

~blink blink~ eeerrrmmm....your eye looks a bit red. Stop rubbing it.

Take 2 advil and call me in the morning.

That will be $30.00 and I only take cash.

spookyrach said...

Yipe!

Tienes mocosas. Pobre cito.

That's what my mom would say, anyhow.

annie said...

No, your eye does not look sick...but you might want to call the local Mary Kay lady about those tiny little lines....:)

(Hope the doctor gets something called out soon and you get to feeling better.)

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

~applaudes~ Oh annie...that made me laugh out loud!!

jonboy said...

Oh man, I thought this was another Whatzat and I was sure I could guess this one.

Running2Ks said...

Oh yes, quite so! Feel better soon :)