Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Could this be Michael J. Fox?


It is clear that staying home with the inability to do projects that demand any intelligence or energy is taking its toll on me. (It took me three tries just to type that sentence.) Anyway, I was looking at the "self-portrait" from which the "eye" photo below was taken and the resemblance to Michael J. Fox struck me. (He has lots of lines, too, Annie.) Am I hallucinating here? OK, time to return to bed. The heck with writing that rondo for handbells.

9 comments:

spookyrach said...

Oh my gosh! If you'd tried telling me you look like Fox, I would've said "Yeah, right!"

But I'll damnned! You DO look like Michael J. Fox.

Don't be offended if I stare at you sort of squinty-eyed next time I see you.

jonboy said...

So can we call you Foxy?

little david said...

Sure, Opie.

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

I am now beginning to get concerned.

And I wish you would let your hair grow long again.

annie said...

That's not really a picture of Michael J. Fox...is it?

little david said...

No, Annie, that is really me, wrinkles and all. You know, Mindy, I recently looked at a photo of myself from 1998 when I had a full beard. Now that's what I would like to grow again. Long hair requires maintenance.

spookyrach said...

What maintenance? Ya wash it, ya comb it, ya put it in a ponytail. How hard is that? Ha ha!

little david said...

It's that transitional period that is so annoying, you know, when it's too short to put in a ponytail and no longer responding sympathetically to the hair dryer. The hair on the back of my head grows strongly starboard so it looks like I just came in from a portside wind if it gets very long.

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

I bet that MJF does not have that problem david. Of course he has *people* and you don't.