Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Tikimonkey triumphs!


Well, that's what I get for advertizing my blog to the family. My very own son, Tikimonkey, drew on his childhood memories of playing with this piggy bank. It came from the bank where my father worked for about 35 years. There is no date on it, but I reckon it is about forty-five years old. The label on the side advises "Shoot your Savings" . . .to Lubbock National Bank "The Bank for Kids." The spaceship is named KU 232 and the little red plane on top is pulled back to launch the coin. Releasing the spring fires the coin into the moon. Unfortunately, I have lost the key and there are several coins inside. Maybe a rare silver dollar or something (yeah, right). So, now, Tikimonkey, since you already have many original paintings and you have access to the cookie recipe, what will your prize be? Hmmm, gotta think about that. Anybody have any suggestions?

2 comments:

spookyrach said...

My suggestion:

http://www.mcphee.com/items/M5926.html

So, is their a prize if my prize suggestion is chosen? Huh?

little david said...

Wow, what a cool site! To tell you the truth, I was very tempted by http://www.mcphee.com/items/11495.html, but I chose something else. I will let Tikimonkey reveal the prize when he finally receives it. And, yes, SpookyRach, I will be sending you a high-quality photo of a painting. Maybe something bizarre that ZuigiaDrums has done.