Wednesday, September 06, 2006

ME-ME time

Here's an idea: this is a me-me with oral responses! So here are the questions that I will be answering. If you listen to these responses, then you must do this me-me on your own blog. (And it would be great if you would use audioblogging, but, hey, no pressure.)

1. Name something over which you had no control that you got teased about as a kid.
2. Describe a choice you made that you got teased about as a kid.
3. What do you remember most about your first boyfriend or girlfriend?
4. What was something your parents did that embarassed you?
5. What was something your parents did that made you proud?
6. What piece of furniture first comes to mind from the earliest house in which you remember living?
7. When did you first break a bone or get a bad cut?
8. How did you get your first traffic ticket?
9. When you were a kid, who or what did you dress up as for make-believe?
10. Which of the previous experiences have you thought about most recently (before taking this quiz)?
this is an audio post - click to play

10 comments:

annie said...

Several of the questions made me stop and think, "hmmm, I don't have an answer to that one".

One of the questions I did have a sure and immediate answer to was #9...Guess who else enjoyed dressing up as a cowboy when she was a kid??

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

Okay...how does one audio post?

spookyrach said...

david - I love this. You speak like you write. I knew that before, but this makes it so obvious.

Often when I write something, I wonder if the reader can catch my tone of voice in what I write. Its so often so important for complete understanding. I try to write so that the tone comes through but I don't know whether or not I'm successful. When you've done the audioblogging, your speaking voice matches the tone of your previous writing, which is way all cool. Does that make any sense at all?

little david said...

Thanks for the comments. If you want to audioblog, see http://audioblogger.com/. It is pretty simple since you deliver your message over the phone. Then you have to go to the post which is automatically created and edit it, since it will not have a title or any text.

annie said...

Hmmm, I glad Princess Mindy asked that question. I was curious...

Lori said...

Hey me too!! Cowboy boots with everything including pajamas!! I should dig those photos out and post them on my blog!!

I like this audio blogger thing too, but I am totally computer inept. I should give it a whirl though.

Anonymous said...

I'll give it a try tomorrow. No audio though! Maybe a picture, who knows? Enjoyed yours!

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

I am in! Will work on mine today!

spookyrach said...

I like your site description on the baptist bloggers site. hee hee!

Jody Harrington said...

Okay I tried it, too!
It seems we share height issues and liked to dress up as cowpersons...