Sunday, March 05, 2006

Grandson

Our grandson is named for his uncle Hunter (killed in a car crash as a teenager). In Greek mythology, Orion was a famous hunter. So this boy has the name Orion Hunter. I call him Mr. OH. He has his mother's family's chin and his father's family's mouth, features which are hidden in this photo. (You'll just have to take my word for it.) We will see how the rest turns out. Although four weeks early, he weighed over 6 pounds at birth. I am told that he went a whole eight hours sleeping last night. Must be a rapid achiever.

6 comments:

jonboy said...

Yup ... looks like a baby.

spookyrach said...

Looks like a white box with a red X in it to me. What's the deal?!

little david said...

Must be you, Rachel. I can see the photo just fine.

Captainwow said...

he looks great. and happy to be in the world...
Congratulations!

Patti said...

Beautiul! Exquisite! Absolutely perfect! Of course I will pray for him and his parents.

see-through faith said...

wow. sweet and what a inheritance.

Diana means hunter too. Maybe that's the name of his future wife (grin)