Friday, August 31, 2007

Mindy's turn, moon view, and another dream

The Princess of Everything (and then some) has requested an interview. So here we go:
  • Why has pantie-palooza become so important to you?

  • Sometimes a sensory perception will set off a nostalgic moment. When is the last time that happened to you?

  • You have many blog buddies. If you had a party where you could meet them all face-to-face, where would it be held?

  • In your experience, where has the church most succeeded?

  • Did you do arts and crafts as a little girl or did you start that later?

  • Just in case you do not remember the rules, here they are:
    1. If you are interested in being interviewed, leave me a comment saying “Interview me.”
    2. I will respond by posting five questions for you. I get to pick the questions.
    3. You will update your blog with a post containing your answers to the questions.
    4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
    5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

    This is the best shot that I could get of the lunar eclipse the other night. I tried holding one binocular eyepiece (what would you call it? a leg? an "ocular"?) up to the camera lens, but of course it was impossible to hold it steady enough for a good photo. So I hope you have seen better snaps than this, because they certainly exist.

    Last night I had a dream in which I came up with a word game. Here is how it went. The game creator writes a series of sentences with a blank space for one word in each of the sentences. The word that should fill the blank can be deduced by rearranging the letters in another word in that same sentence while either adding or subtracting a letter. Here's an example (from the dream):
    The first pig to the trough ______ to be the fattest. (ought) [R]
    The person playing the game would have to figure out the missing words and write the extra letter in a box at the end of the sentence. Then the player would try to rearrange the extra letters into a word that completes the last sentence. What do you think?

    4 comments:

    annie said...

    I think maybe you have been sleeping too much!

    little david said...

    Maybe I just need a new mattress. This one is at least ten years old.

    Anonymous said...

    sounds like fun for geeks ;o) too hard for the lower than average...

    spookyrach said...

    You have the most bizarrely productive dreams! These dreams would just make me tired. I'll stick the ones where I'm running from/with/to the vampires, thank you very much! ha ha!