Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Planning ahead

I'm going to be busy this weekend, so I thought posting a watzat now would be appropriate. You see, my niece is getting married in Big Flat City fifty miles south of here and my sister and her family are coming up here for it. Since they will be driving from the Austin area, using up at least a hundred dollars worth of gas, we have invited them to stay at our house after the rehearsal and after the wedding the next day. So I had better study my Sunday school lesson NOW because we will be busy.

So what do you suppose this object might be? The name "Clarence" is meaningful, but what does it mean?

5 comments:

annie said...

First impression? It looks like a tooth! (But why would anyone name their tooth Clarence?)

spookyrach said...

Ok, this looks vaguely recognizable, but that's probably just wishfull thinking. Its like it is the bottom of a figurine of a cartoon character or something. You know, the kind of animated dudes without feet. Or knees.

Lori said...

I think it's a Chia pet........sans fuzz!

little david said...

Hmmm. SpookyRach is kind of close.It is a cartoonish animal shape. Oh, oh, here's a clue: a previous watzat represented the same kind of animal. Did that help?

Patti said...

Pig. Clarence the ceramic pig.