Monday, June 12, 2006

And now from the other son


Our other son, the one who lives in Australia and plays in a band, is not only an artist, but a talented manipulator of computer programs. One of his band members is behind the wave watching the kookaburra surfing by. Hang ten, little feathery friend!

Cat and I plan to go to Australia in August for a visit. We have never been, but some of our friends at church just returned from spending some time there with a Christian college choir. Our friends got to meet up with our son for a little while. They were really impressed by the ministry the guys are doing. The band, Zuigia, has seen scores of students come to know Christ through their ministry. I am at once proud and humbled.

1 comment:

jonboy said...

I gotta admit, those Zuiga people are doing some cool stuff. I'm still trying to get Jen to call me so I can do a story on her to send to all the Flying Queen alumni. Make sure she calls me in August ... and if she or any other band members are reading this (Greg or Sara) CALL, WRITE, EMAIL OR SOMETHING!