Wednesday, April 19, 2006

PWT car

Here's what the Saturn looks like at the moment. When I contacted the Saturn house in Big Flat City, they said a new bumper cover would cost around $250. And it would be another $250 to paint it. "Thanks for the information. B-bye." So I got online and found a source that would sell me the same thing for $56. Of course, the shipping is going to be about $80. But that is still a lot less than the dealer's price. Sure, it will be primer grey, but, heck, that's better than it looks now!


5 comments:

annie said...

It almost looks scary! BTW I work in the office of a collision repair shop. It sounds like you got a good deal. My only suggestion would be that you check return policies. If you are getting aftermarket or reman, sometimes those do not fit just right...

spookyrach said...

Annie's right - your car sort of has that Mad Max feel now. The headlamps are like really angry eyes. Or something.

(Jackson has a spray gun/air compressor. If your interested in doing a really amateurish paint job before having the thing attached to your car.)

Lori said...

Well I dig the no fender look.....and I love the whole blinker thing you have happening there!

jonboy said...

I feel privileged. I got to see the vehicle in person.

Patti said...

Looks like mine except for the lack of rust.