Monday, December 05, 2005

I'm back but besieged

Thanks to those who have asked about my whereabouts. As soon as I got back from Thanksgiving week, I started working on all those things left undone while I was away. That primarily included fininshing off the tomb I am building for our church's Christmas presentation. And I was bummed to realize that I lost the cable which connects my camera to the computer, so I had to purchase a device on Saturday to transfer photos. I will try to post a picture or two in the next couple of days (maybe even tonight). BTW, I was able to get SpookyRach to help with the painting of the tomb. She's pretty good. It may all be for naught seeing as the weather for our outdoor presentation is forecast to be windy and very cold (highs in the twenties). Who is going to ride around on the back of an open wagon at night in weather like that? We really can't expect actors to stand outside for two hours with the north wind blowing. More later.

2 comments:

spookyrach said...

Pffft! Its not that you've had so much to do, its the old age thing setting in. ~ducks and runs for cover~

I learned that from this week's Sunday School lesson.

Act 4:22
For the man who was miraculously healed was over forty years old.

I'm guessing this means that it was miraculous the guy was still around since he was over forty years old. I betcha that's what it says in the commentary.

I learn tons of usefull stuff like this from Sunday School.

little david said...

Yeah, great, I'm so glad you are paying attention. Did you realize that even just 100 years ago in the US the average life expectancy was 47 years? So the 40-year-old lame guy WAS miraculous (even before he could walk). Now go finish your lesson.