Sunday, July 06, 2008

Volcanus interruptus


Vacation Bible school has been over for a month now, so I decided to finally get the photos off my camera and post them. The top shot is what the volcano looked like when completed. Doesn't look too impressive there because you can't tell how tall it is and it doesn't have all the plants around the bottom.

The only other shot that I got was during VBS from the back of the chapel. But at least you can see the size compared to people. The VBS director thanked us many times for the volcano. (Yes, we got a big "thank-you" card signed by all the first-graders.)

The next posting will be about the play I was in at the Spencer Theater in Ruidoso, NM. It was the Agatha Christie mystery "Mousetrap." We only had two weeks to memorize the script and we played to a packed house. It was wild.

3 comments:

annie said...

That's a cool-looking volcano! I'm glad you got around to posting the photos. I miss Bible School now that I am working full time, but most of all, I miss going to camp with my GA girls. That was always so much fun (and so much work!).

spookyrach said...

Cool!

I wish I'd had time to make the trek to the moutains to see that play - it's one of my favorites. (duh!) I bet y'all did a great job!

spookyrach said...

annie - you MISS vacation bible school AND GA camp???

You are SUCH a better person than me.