Saturday, April 19, 2008

Semi-permanent vacation

It has been so long since I posted that I forgot how to sign in. It took a while to get to my dashboard. Anyway, here's the deal: I'm busier than ever. So just amuse yourself by reading the archives or clicking the links to other bloggers that are more committed than I am.

Rachel, Annie, Patti, Paul, Mindy, Phyllis, Jonathan, family members, and other readers, I thank you for the comments over the years (yeah, years of blogging). I will try checking in on your sites from time to time. Enjoy the blogosphere.

2 comments:

annie said...

Lawsie man, I have been wondering about you! Could you pop in once a month or so, or maybe once a quarter?

My own writing has slowed a bit, not because I am so busy. Seems I am in a bit of a dull spot at the moment.

Good luck to you David. I suppose I know where to reach you if I want check on you.

Paul said...

Sometimes I think that quitting is a good idea... Blogging can become some sort of an addiction and it sure is time consuming. Anyways, I enjoyed your blog and you will still be in my blog roll for some time. Hope you will still check out my blog from time to time. Blessings, bro!